PRESERVATION HOWARD COUNTY
GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Preservation Howard County has funds available for a few small grants to help other organization in their mission to preserve or maintain historic structures in Howard County Maryland. To apply for funds, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the application form and budget information page. Incomplete application will not be considered. Use as much space as you wish but only include information related to the project for which you are requesting funds.
2. Projects must be completed within one year of the receipt of funds
3. Mail the completed application to: Preservation Howard County, P.O. Box 406, Simpsonville, MD, 21150. Applications may be submitted at any time. You will be notified that your request was received and given a date of when it will be evaluated.
4. After the grant is approved, the grantee will receive a letter of agreement from PHC. This agreement asks the grantee to promise that the money will be used as stated in the application and that any unused funds will be returned to PHC. The signed agreement must be received by PHC before a check is issued.
5. Upon completion of the project, or one year from receipt of the grant, whichever is first, the grantee will submit a final report on the project which includes the actual expenses and income totals.
Any questions regarding this application or the PHC grant process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (C) 2015 Preservation Howard County
To fill out and submit a grant application